What skills does a Jewelery designer need?
Jewelry designing is an art of designing and making jewelry, engraving, cutting stones and polishing, etc. Jewelry design requires great aesthetic sense, skill in illustration, technical skill, familiarity with chemistry and the alloys.
Skills required to be a Jewellery Designer
- Eye for detail and good observation
- Knowledge of latest fashion trends
- Practical skills with tools and materials.
- Meticulous and precise approach
- Possibility of visualizing and projecting designs on paper and also computer design skills
- Sense of design and passion for the profession
The boom in the gem and jewelry industry has brought innumerable job opportunities for jewelry designers. After successfully completing your course, you can easily find vacancies in this industry. You can also start your own independent design business or establish your own retail and commercial unit.
Diploma in Jewellery Design
Duration: 6 months
Diploma in Fine Jewellery Design
Duration: 1 year
Conclusion: We at IFD Academy Chandigarh provide best jewellery designing courses for all the willing artists who aspire to be in fashion industry.
For more details:
International Fashion Designing Academy Chandigarh
SCO- 64-65, 1st floor, Sector- 34 A Chandigarh , Call : 9815818101, 9216609009, www.ifdacademy.com